and then you die :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

One of my pathetic wishes

Anyone else wish they were movie-star gorgeous? Like, the perfect body-shape, sexy and hawt? I know I do. But nope :) I'm stuck in the prison my reflection gives back to me. It could be worse, I'm grateful that my mind works well and I don't have a limb missing. I guess it's being average, mediocre, that gets me. I have brown hair, not a dark-chocolate brunette or long honey-brown waves. But just brown. Medium, curly brown hair with bangs that are too long to be bangs but too short to be called anything else. My nose isn't a tiny Grecian model or a big, beautiful, interesting nose. It's just a nose with weird dips at the front that make it pointy and my nostrils flare when I laugh. My eyes aren't frikkin awesome green beautiful orbs or super-blue oceans or deep, soulful brown windows. They're grey. Sometimes they're green in the right type of light or blue when my clothes reflect it. But they're grey. Not interesting speckles or rings or deep colors. Just grey. Mouth is thin and a weird muscly shape from playing the clarinet. No dimples. No cheekbones. Round jaw with little dips where my round chin begins, like on my nose. Regular neck, not long and willowy and pretty. Body is a major meh. No butt to speak of. Hands aren't long and graceful and thin. Feet are average as they come, size 7-9 depending on the shoe. Callouses and scars everywhere on me from working outside and falling down and hot glue guns. A couple raised scars from chicken pox. Farmers tan and obvious shorts tan. I don't even have a radiant personality that makes everyone happy. I'm a cynical realist :)

Sorry this post was so blah. You probably didn't even read it. If so, sorry. It was pretty childish. But it's just one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment