and then you die :)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

hope this hurts :)

Facebook. How you slay my life.

I'm thinking about deleting it.

Anyways :) So life has been pretty sucky. I'm rather proud of how I've kept it together. Someone has to be the man around here. Luckily I've got the bestest support in ze entiah vorld. But as a brilliant someone said to me a while ago, the pain goes away or changes. And then you can move on. I didn't follow the other advice, where you get another guy to forget the old one. But it'll happen someday. And even though I'm still crazy green-eyed over every word and smile and laugh, I just punch a puppy and it's all better. Just kidding. Only pillows. I would never punch a puppy.
Last night my pillows received a beating, as well as this morning. The poor darlings. Maybe if Facebook wasn't around to make everything so darn public. Possibly I need anger management. Also non-stick drama spray. Dramadramadramadrama. My way of releasing some anger/sadness is replying, but then erasing it before I hit send or post. And then no one knows how I really feel :) mostly. Sometimes I do hit send. But that feeds drama, and I dislike drama. However, this post is pretty drama-saturated. But I don't care for now. Possibly I'll delete it laters.

I love these kinds of blog posts. Where no one really knows what the crap I'm talking about except a few people. I hope it sucks as much for them as it does for me. Because I'm in the childish mood of sharing my anger a little bit, AKA as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment