and then you die :)

Monday, June 27, 2011

yaay i jsut took some emedicines and now i feel drunke and i want to go to sleepp liek it's suppoedes to do and i don't want to go to bed because it's searly and i realy misss talking to people in perticualy and then i called and no sanser and then i sand a song and it was a good one so i'm scared agout my teeth stomorrow and so i ihatei wisdom teeeeeethh and so i sdon't feesl like fixing this an dmy fingerss are messin up and i scan't realy thinkk aso i should go to bed njow i'm agraid i'm goin to foget to btush my teeth and it wil be gtross fro the tdensit and also i can't remeeeeeeemter how to stanf up very well

2 comments:

  1. and you got two! Krystal just got one. Poor Krystal. But she called me back at twelve and left me a message so I could listen to it before I went to get my teeth pulled and it was magical.

    ReplyDelete