and then you die :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

I got them all pulled out today. And I've been sleeping off the effects since nine am. I was told that I wouldn't be able to remember the procedure because only one person out of the many they've done remembered anything.
I remember the whole thing.
The awful shots and the one in the roof of my mouth. The scraping and ripping of the gum as they pulled them out and that nasty smell when they had to cut some of the tooth off in order to remove it.
I also watched a part of it in the oral surgeon's glasses. But then I had to stop because I felt like throwing up.

Also the Valium didn't work very well last night. Before I fell asleep, it was working awesome. I even called people and sang them songs on their answering machine. And playing around on Facebook but I can't remember that well. I just remember my fingers feeling numb and heavy and pushing lots of wrong keys but being too tired to backspace. And singing to myself while looking at stuff. It often wasn't very nice.
But then I woke up a lot from nerve dreams where I didn't have a jaw or I missed the appointment.
Also I apparently woke up and listened to Krystal's voicemail at like one in the morning. and replied to a text at almost midnight. I don't remember either of those. I must have been super tired though because I texted back "good might:)" instead of night and that's pretty pathetic.

Now my jaw/neck hurts and my gums are huge swollen things like tonsils and they're probably going to kill me. I'm afraid of tonsils. I've only told like one person this but I don't really know what they are and they scare me so much. Like they're going to kill me on purpose some day.
I don't know.
Also I look like a chipmunk and I woke up a little big ago with blood all over my pillow.
So that's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment