and then you die :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Subatomic

Here I am


Raising my tiny fists


Tiny fingers


A tiny lifeboat on the sea




The torpedoes start to burn


Whistling and screaming


They cover up the sobs


Little sobs




Blue and green flash


Rain makes rivers and men cry


Buckling to the knees


Snapped on the ground




Pain breaks the finest china


Behind the door is no guarantee


Salt so light the eddies can brush it away


Wash it away



Just hold onto the cloth

The shredded fibers cling


No white flag for you


This is my surrender




There's no more candles


And the darkness hurts


I can't go on without a guide


I'm so small




I'm too small.

1 comment:

  1. :(
    You are not to small. I promise.
    (I really like the poem. It's beautiful. But makes me sad)
    If you would let me...
    I would like to guide you...

    ReplyDelete