and then you die :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Inspiration


My new Book, of which I bought Saturday - one of the best days EVER spent with Trevor, music and bookstores that are faker Powell's... Needless to say, I love it. I'm going to say it anyways.
I love it. And it's TINY!!!! I saw it sitting there and I knew instantly that I had to have it. I did wait for the allotted half hour, just to make sure that I really really wanted it.


I did. Badly.


It's all non-tree, non-animal AWESOME. What it's made out of, no idea. Probably essence of SUPERFRIGGENCOOL
The binding kills me. It's so amazing. I just wish my handwriting didn't suck now.

6 comments:

  1. :)
    I wish I could be as cool as you one day... (Not a joke. But I don't feel like explaining myself at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so...
    Brilliant. Everything about you is brilliant...
    And you are incredibly deep.
    And you can say so much about the smallest of things...
    And... I dunno.
    I'm simple. "Cute"
    I speak words that I believe.
    And I give advice that I myself won't follow. Even when I know it will work.
    I'm stupid.
    And I'm sorry...
    You are just so amazing... I don't see how you see anything appealing in me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I understand about the "alotted time". I did that with my striped heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it totally makes owning the thing that much more special, amiright?

    ReplyDelete