and then you die :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SUMMER


I just got insanely excited for summer. Summer. Summer summber sumtr smmre sumbtr - I'm that pumped.
I'm super thrilled for warm. And green. And grass that doesn't stick up at weird angles because it's been frozen a million times. And breezes while I'm sitting outside reading a book. Jumping on the trampoline and not freezing my feet off. Cherry Festival! That's an entire chapter in itself - hanging out and looking at the seedy booths, eating BananaKiwi shaved ice, sitting on a blanket doing nothing but being happy in the shade, going on the Zipper, being with a gaggle of friends at all times, holding hands with Trevor :) watching the performances at the bandshell, funnel cakes and sharing an onion blossom with whomever I can find. Concerts! And shorts! And ruffly skirts! Mmmmm, sandals... swimming in the canal and at the dam, floating the river, chilling in the park and swinging on the swings. Climbing trees and feeling vitamin D warming up my body. Tan legs... yessss... biking on the canal and working in the garden. Eating peas off the vine and as many raspberries as I want. Watermelon! BBQs! Outside movie parties and water fights and picnics and the Fair! Hanging out in the dusty barn with Krystal and the goats! Chillaxing with the pigs and giving them baths and feeding my shaved ice to the goat! Baby animals and BUNNY RABBITS!!!! Riding horses for hours, smelling like the sun and no more goose-bumps, no more frozen fingers and toes, swimming suits and sandy beach-towels hanging on the railing, watering the flowers and taking pictures with the sunset. Staying up late with endless sleepovers, writing poetry with my feet in the water, ponytails all the days with short-sleeved shirts and no more sweaters! I'm SO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie...this made me feel really happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too! I was tripping out when I was writing it I was so excited. And you're in it :)

    ReplyDelete