and then you die :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Just a little F.Y.I"

People.
Everyone's afraid of things.
I'm a people.
And I'm afraid of everything. How pathetic is that?

So I know that this isn't my personal diary or anything (side note, I kept a diary for two years. Wrote in it every day. "Today I..." it was basically a travel log. I ended up thinking "Hey, this is bullcrap. I don't write about my feelings at all. I'm too afraid to. Maybe someone will read it." so I stopped, this January. Just quit, cold turkey. I picked it back up again a few weeks ago, wrote down the major events - like how my favoritest teacher ever, Ms. Lyons, is going to Korea next year to teach band there and abandoning me, or how I met Trevor and I'm so happy and the major conversations we've had - but then I realized I was doing the same thing. So again, it's over. But I had to vent somewhere, so I remembered my blog and picked it back up and brought it out of the closet. And now I'm writing my feelings, a bit at least, more than my Dear Diary ever saw, and it feels weird but nice. Even if no one reads it, it's like simply sending my regular human feelings out into the Interwebs to maybe be picked up by someone is calming down some of the inner issues. Although I don't ever talk about the major issues and never will, it's the thought that I could that matters) (That was the longest side note ever) and oh dear I can't even remember where I was going with this before I splattered my thoughts all over the screen. I think it had something to do with how much you (assuming you're even there) are going to read about my insecurities and fears. It'll probably get really depressing and boring. So, like me with my diary, feel free to quite cold turkey anytime. It won't bother me as long as you don't tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment